Sock Material Content:
76% Bamboo Viscose / 10% Polyester / 8% Nylon / 3% Spandex / 3% Rubber
EcoSox Diabetic Non-Binding Bamboo Hiking/Outdoor Socks - High Performance Bamboo Viscose Fibers
Providing a high-level cushion of comfort and durability required for any trek on the trail or around the house. EcoSox creates a stay-up, non-binding top with a relaxed fit that doesn't impede blood circulation.
- Dry - Enhanced Moisture Control & Thermo-Regulation
- Odorless - Inhibits Foot Odor
- Blister Free - Inhibits Foot Friction/Blisters
- Integrated Smooth Toe Seam Reduces Friction
- Arch Support For Proper Fit & To Fight Fatigueja
- Knitted Reinforced Heel & Toe for Ergonomic Fit
- High-Density Construction in Key Areas For Durability
- Fully Cushion For Maximum Comfort
Why Bamboo Socks?
- Bamboo Viscose Fibers have a silk-like soft and buttery feel which is ultra-soft against skin.
- Absorbs 3-4 times more moisture than cotton to keep your feet dry.
- Bamboo is one of the most ecologically friendly grasses on our planet.
*Note: If you are in between sizes (move up to the larger size)
Benefits of Diabetic Socks: Diabetic socks can help people with who are prone to infections and foot injuries. Here's how they can help:
*Moisture-wicking materials keep feet dry so that excess moisture doesn't form a breeding ground for fungal infections.
*Antimicrobial features prevent bacterial and fungal growth.
*Increases comfort and can help decrease swelling.
*Keeping feet warm to improve circulation.
*Practically Seamless socks reduce the risk of rubbing and blisters.
*Extra padding for sensitive areas, such as the soles of the feet, can help prevent foot injury.
Please note: if you have concerns about diabetes or the health of your feet, please contact your health provider. This product is designed for comfort and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Dispatch: Within 24 -48 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $75.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 30 days - no questions asked. This excludes clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
WOMEN'S SOCK SIZES
A standard women's sock size is usually presented on sock packaging as "Size 9-11." This usually translates to a women's U.S. shoe size 5-10
MEN'S SOCK SIZES
A standard men's sock size is usually presented on sock packaging as "Size 10-13." This usually translates to a men's U.S. shoe size 8-11.5
Why Our Socks?
- Help Decrease SwellingLoose-fit top enables maximum circulation & help reduce foot swelling and increase comfort.
- Promote Increased CirculationThe unique sock design is specifically tailored to be non-restrictive and promotes blood circulation.
- Anti-Fungal / Odor ControlOur technology rapidly draws moisture from your skin to help prevent bacterial and fungal growth.
My husband has lymphoedema, diabetes and larger than normal calves so it is hard to find socks loose enough not to bind yet tight enough to stay up.They are long enough to cover his garments and he loves them.Thank you for your product.
Very pleased with these socks. Not a diabetic but socks always left a mark on my leg. These socks are not tight and they stay up. Would definitely purchase again.
My favorite socks now for everyday wear. They don’t restrict circulation and are very easy to put on. I wish they were just a little thicker for a bit more cushioning but they are comfortable.
Benefits of DIABETIC SOCKS
Diabetic socks are designed for anyone that experiences problematic issues with their feet and legs
- Stretch Wide and Don't SagHelps with Numbness, Pain, Swelling in Feet and Legs.
- Non-Restrictive and ComfortableFor Sensitive Feet and Foot Sores and Helps Boost Circulation.
- Help Protect Feet from InjuryPadded Soles to Increase Comfort and Protect Feet.