*Note: If you are in between sizes (move up to the larger size)
Benefits of Diabetic Socks:
Diabetic socks can help people with who are prone to infections and foot injuries. Here's how they can help:
- Moisture-wicking materials keep feet dry so that excess moisture doesn't form a breeding ground for fungal infections.
- Antimicrobial features prevent bacterial and fungal growth.
- Increases comfort and can help decrease swelling.
- Keeping feet warm to improve circulation.
- Practically Seamless socks reduce the risk of rubbing and blisters.
- Extra padding for sensitive areas, such as the soles of the feet, can help prevent foot injury.
|MATERIAL CONTENT SPECS||Cotton Poly Blend|