designed to easily stretch and allow for better circulation in the feet and legs. They featureo a loose fit expanding top designed to stay up without binding the legs, Ultra smooth toe seam and soft terry cushioning in the foot. A top seller in the market for many years.
*Note: If you are in between sizes (move up to the larger size)
Benefits of Diabetic Socks:
Diabetic socks can help people with who are prone to infections and foot injuries. Here's how they can help:
- Moisture-wicking materials keep feet dry so that excess moisture doesn't form a breeding ground for fungal infections.
- Antimicrobial features prevent bacterial and fungal growth.
- Increases comfort and can help decrease swelling.
- Keeping feet warm to improve circulation.
- Practically Seamless socks reduce the risk of rubbing and blisters.
- Extra padding for sensitive areas, such as the soles of the feet, can help prevent foot injury.
Please note: if you have concerns about diabetes or the health of your feet, please contact your health provider. This product is designed for comfort and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|MATERIAL CONTENT SPECS||Cotton Poly Blend|