- Love the way these fit on my legs and don’t cut into my legs. Extremely pleased.
- Free Shipping USAOn All Orders Over $75
- Easy and Free Returns30-Days Free Return Policy
- Money-Back Guarantee100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Helps with Poor Blood Flow and Circulation
- Extra Wide Stretch Non-Binding Top Cuff
- Sensitive Feet and Foot Sores
- Diabetic Neuropathy / Nerve Pain Relief.
- Combed cotton (Super Soft)
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
I've tried other diabetic socks and was disappointed and sometimes in pain. These socks are very comfortable. They don't dig into the skin but they stay up effortlessly. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
These socks have the perfect (Light) compression for me. I’ve tried many support socks that have bound at the knee, making my (twice surgically removed) veins even more painful. These don’t bind and they don’t ride or roll down. I really love them 💕
The socks worked . They relieved the burning in my feet the first time i tried them i will definitely order more
this is my 3+ order ,so I am extremely happy with my purchases. Made one order that was the wrong size ,but they made their way to the local Veterans Assoc .
Love the socks and have just ordered more
Best diabetic socks I,ve had.
Very comfortable socks. I ordered Grey and that's what I received. Would have preferred a bit darker color. Very satisfied.
Socks are very comfortable and not binding. I would recommend them to my friends
My feet have not been this happy in a long time! Highly recommend these socks to any and everyone that has feet problems.. thank you so much.. One happy customer..
My husband loves these. Comfortable, just what he needed.
This is the second time we have bought these socks. My wife is skeptical on most products but when she tried these, then she had to have more so she would wear them all the time! They do seem to help the pain in her back.
I received the product, very good quality, fast delivery, thank you very much
Shipped from the USA