Dr. Scholl's Diabetes and Circulatory Basics Men's Crew Socks are perfect for diabetics and those with circulation issues. These socks feature a Soft-Stretch non-binding top that gently conforms to your legs and a smooth toe seam for all day comfort. Cushioned on the bottom to protect sensitive feet, these socks feature Free flow moisture dispersion technology to keep feet dry, and Silvadur antimicrobial technology to keep socks fresh. The socks are cotton-free to reduce moisture absorption and irritation and latex-free to avoid common allergic reactions. Fits men's shoe size 7-12. 4 pairs per package.
- 96% Polyester, 2% Spandex, 2% Other Fibers
- Machine Wash
- Soft-Stretch non-binding top
- Free flow moisture management technology keeps feet dry
- Silvadur odor resistant properties keep socks fresh
- Cushioned bottom for sensitive feet`
- Fits men's shoe size 7-12
All orders shipped with USPS / UPS
Free Shipping in USA on orders $45+
- 1 - 3 Days USPS Priority Mail
- 2 - 5 Days USPS First Class
All orders are shipped with a UPS / USPS tracking number.
Returns / Exchanges
Items returned within 30 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Women's Sock Sizes
A standard women's sock size is usually presented on sock packaging as "Size 9-11." This usually translates to a women's U.S. shoe size 5-10 (European 36-41, UK 3-8).
Men's Sock Sizes
A standard men's sock size is usually presented on sock packaging as "Size 10-13." This usually translates to a men's U.S. shoe size 8-12.5 (European 42-46, UK 7-12).
Large Socks for Men & Women
If you have larger feet than the standard sizes above, we’ve got you covered:
- Men: For men who wear shoes bigger than size 12.5, we have a special collection of . These bigger socks are just as fun and funky as any we offer. No more plain white socks just because you have big feet!
- Women: For women who wear shoes bigger than size 10, we recommend you try our socks that are either marked at medium or socks sizes 9-11 (please see specific product for actual sizing) . In some cases the product with be marked UNISEX and there is no difference in design between our men’s and women’s socks; men’s are simply for a larger foot. Many of our most popular styles are available in both a men’s and women’s version.
Wide Calf Knee High Socks
What about women who have larger calves? Our knee high socks are among our most popular, but customers with larger or more muscular calves are often concerned that the pattern will be stretched and distorted.
Our special collection of wide calf knee highs is the solution! While standard knee high socks can fit around a calf circumference up to about 18 inches (45 cm), these wide calf socks fit up to about 21 inches (53 cm).
Also, keep in mind that even if we don’t offer a wide calf version of a certain knee high style, it may still work for you if it has a relatively simple pattern. The simpler the pattern, the stretchier the sock. This is because complicated patterns may have many panels of different colored threads stitched together, like a quilt, which can limit stretching.
If you have any questions about which styles may suit your needs, we’re happy to make recommendations. Please
Many people simply do not like the feeling of a tight band at their ankle, even though this is often necessary to keep a sock from sagging. The best option for a comfortable, nonbinding sock that won't sag is comfort-top socks. They are elasticized throughout the sock, which means they do not require a band at the top.
Kids' Sock Sizes
All parents and caregivers know that kids’ sizes are beyond confusing, and there’s no exception with socks! Every brand has different distinctions, such as small and large, youth and junior. Plus, we all know every child grows at a different rate. That’s why we do our best to make the shopping process easy on you.
We have organized the assortment of sizes into the following categories:
- Baby socks are for newborns up to about 1 year old. Keep in mind how fast these little munchkins are growing and changing! When in doubt, go bigger, allowing the baby to grow into the sock. When the baby outgrows the socks, they make awesome holiday decorations, change purses, pet socks and more!
- Toddler socks are for little ones about 1 to 4 years old who wear toddler shoe sizes 4 to 7. If the toddler you’re shopping for is a fast grower, then go ahead and move into the kids' sizes 8 and up.
- Boys & Girls socks are for children about 5 to 10 years old who wear kids’ shoe sizes 8 to 13 and then on up to a size 3. By about age 10, most kids can fit into a standard women’s sock. If the big kids you have in mind are tall or have rather large feet for their age, then just skip right to women's socks, which have a larger selection.
We also offer the ability to filter by age and by shoe size. If you know the age or shoe size of the little one you’re shopping for, simply select it, and you’ll see all of our cute socks from different brands that should fit that child.