Healthcare Fashion Compression Socks - 10-14mmHg | Women's
Regular price $24.95 Sale price$15.95 Save $9.00
- Free Shipping Over $75
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Healthcare patterned compression socks are a fun way to dress up any medical uniform, enhance circulation, provide support, and help relieve leg fatigue! These fashion compression socks include gradient compression that delivers controlled pressure from ankle to calf in order to promote better blood flow throughout the lower leg.
- 10-14mmHg Gradient Compression
- Fit's Women's Size Shoe 7-10
- Fit's Calf Size 11-14"
- 90% Nylon, 8% Lycra Elastic, 2% Lycra Spandex
- 200 Needle Count Compression
- Energize tired legs
- Reduce muscle strain and Relieve varicose vein discomfort
- Prevent swelling
- Non-restrictive comfort top
- Built-in arch support
- Ideal for everyday wear
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
- Moisture-wicking materials keep feet dry so that excess moisture doesn't form a breeding ground for fungal infections.
- Antimicrobial features prevent bacterial and fungal growth.
- Increases comfort and can help decrease swelling.
- Keeping feet warm to improve circulation.
- Practically Seamless socks reduce the risk of rubbing and blisters.
- Extra padding for sensitive areas, such as the soles of the feet, can help prevent foot injury.
Please note: if you have concerns about diabetes or the health of your feet, please contact your health provider. This product is designed for comfort and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|MATERIAL CONTENT SPECS||Cotton Poly Blend|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.