Extreme Fit RUN+ Compression Socks are designed with XTF2.0 Compression Technology. Developed to provide an optimal amount of compression for runners, these compression socks:
- Increase oxygen blood flow to energize your legs pre-run
- Enhance athletic performance while running
- Aid in recovery after running.
Extreme Fit RUN+ Compression Socks are the only running compression socks to incorporate arch support as part of the compression sock - allowing your legs to last longer. These running compression socks are seamless to prevent any chafing or skin irritation. Extreme Fit RUN+ Compression Socks make use of graduated compression technology to provide muscle support for both your shins and calves.
Runners also use the Extreme Fit RUN+ Compression Socks when traveling, as wearing the running compression sock on the plane or during other travel helps to reduce edema and prevent any swelling that may occur in the ankle from reduced circulation. Our running compression socks will allow you to arrive with your legs feeling energized and be ready to run at your best. Extreme Fit RUN+ compression socks are made with special XTF Fabric, which is both anti-microbial and thermo-regulating. The running compression socks keep your legs cool in hot weather and comfortable in cold weather.
Extreme Fit RUN+ Compression Socks may be worn prior to running to help with muscle activation and reduce the risk of injury, during running for optimal athletic performance, or after running to provide faster muscle recovery time.
Extreme Fit RUN+ compression socks are great for racing, recovery, and traveling. X Fit RUN+ Compression Socks with graduated compression technology are the number one compression socks for running.
- Compression socks designed for running
- Aims to improve circulation, relieve muscles pains, and reduce swelling
- Compression level: 20-30 mmHg
- Materials: 94% PolyBlend, 6% Spandex
- Padded Cushions on Heels and Toes for extra support
- Perfect for running and cycling at night!
- Turn inside-out before washing
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron or bleach
What's included? 1 pair of RUN+ Reflective Socks
- Compression level: 20-30 mmHg
*Note: If you are in between sizes (move up to the larger size)
Benefits of Diabetic Socks: Diabetic socks can help people with who are prone to infections and foot injuries. Here's how they can help:
*Moisture-wicking materials keep feet dry so that excess moisture doesn't form a breeding ground for fungal infections.
*Antimicrobial features prevent bacterial and fungal growth.
*Increases comfort and can help decrease swelling.
*Keeping feet warm to improve circulation.
*Practically Seamless socks reduce the risk of rubbing and blisters.
*Extra padding for sensitive areas, such as the soles of the feet, can help prevent foot injury.
Please note: if you have concerns about diabetes or the health of your feet, please contact your health provider. This product is designed for comfort and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Dispatch: Within 24 -48 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $75.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 30 days - no questions asked. This excludes clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
WOMEN'S SOCK SIZES
A standard women's sock size is usually presented on sock packaging as "Size 9-11." This usually translates to a women's U.S. shoe size 5-10
MEN'S SOCK SIZES
A standard men's sock size is usually presented on sock packaging as "Size 10-13." This usually translates to a men's U.S. shoe size 8-11.5
Why Our Socks?
- Help Decrease SwellingLoose-fit top enables maximum circulation & help reduce foot swelling and increase comfort.
- Promote Increased CirculationThe unique sock design is specifically tailored to be non-restrictive and promotes blood circulation.
- Anti-Fungal / Odor ControlOur technology rapidly draws moisture from your skin to help prevent bacterial and fungal growth.
My husband has lymphoedema, diabetes and larger than normal calves so it is hard to find socks loose enough not to bind yet tight enough to stay up.They are long enough to cover his garments and he loves them.Thank you for your product.
Very pleased with these socks. Not a diabetic but socks always left a mark on my leg. These socks are not tight and they stay up. Would definitely purchase again.
My favorite socks now for everyday wear. They don’t restrict circulation and are very easy to put on. I wish they were just a little thicker for a bit more cushioning but they are comfortable.
Benefits of DIABETIC SOCKS
Diabetic socks are designed for anyone that experiences problematic issues with their feet and legs
- Stretch Wide and Don't SagHelps with Numbness, Pain, Swelling in Feet and Legs.
- Non-Restrictive and ComfortableFor Sensitive Feet and Foot Sores and Helps Boost Circulation.
- Help Protect Feet from InjuryPadded Soles to Increase Comfort and Protect Feet.