DIABETIC CREW SOCKS
- Free Shipping Orders $75+
- In stock, ready to ship
Diabetic socks may be the perfect solution for Diabetics who experience swelling (edema) or suffer from nerve pain (neuropathy). Non-binding tops are designed with a relaxed fit so not to bind or inhibit blood flow but to have just the right amount of tension to keep them on your leg.
- With non-binding cuff to reduce the risk of infection, foot pressure and blistering. Better for circulation.
- Features a cushioned sole with terry lining and seamless toes to reduce leg discomfort and minimize abrasions and irritation.
- They protect the feet of diabetics by wicking away moisture in order
to keep feet dry and in a healthy environment, preventing common foot problems such as blisters, ulcerations, athlete's foot, plantar warts and infections.
- Reinforcement in heel and toe provide durability to dramatically improve product life.
- 1 PAIR
Composition: 90% Cotton, 7% polyamide for strength, 3% elastane for stretch.
Washing / Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach or tumble dry. Do not dry clean or iron.